Current Affairs And GK information | Current Affairs May 2019
Hello everyone, continuing our monthly series for Current Affairs we are here with all the current affairs from each month that will be updated on a regular basis. These current affairs will help you a lot for your preparations in competitive examinations or for sharpening your knowledge, either way, you will be benefited.
As we are committed to providing you with all the information and here to motivate and walk together through your success we have ensured to start from scratch. We have provided you the Current Affairs May 2019 just to make sure that you don’t miss out on anything as these are very important for any competitive examinations.
Here are the Current Affairs May 2019, those are the most important current affairs for all the upcoming competitive examinations.
Monthly Current Affairs And GK information
Current Affairs May 2019
1. The construction of the largest cricket stadium in the world is under process in which part of India?
Ans: Gujarat( Ahmedabad)
2. Who is appointed as the head of SSB (Sasatra Sima Bal)?
Ans: Kumar Rajesh Chandra
3. The name of the country “Macedonia” has been changed to?
Ans: Northern Macedonia.
4. Largest cancer hospital in India at present is
5. Union Territory that has put a band on plastics recently.
6. One family, one employment has been started in which state in India.
7. IDFC Bank has been renamed as?
Ans: IDFC FIRST
8. which country has been recently joined NATO as its 30th member nation.
9. 2nd largest consumer as well as importer of LPG in the world is
10. According to global IP index India is in which rank?
Ans: 36th out of 50 nations.
11. Yes bank has received which award recently?
Ans: Gram Bell award.
12. who has been declared as the 1st batsman to smash 500 sixes in Cricket.
13. Sampriti 2019 is the joint military exercise between?
Ans: India and Bangladesh.
14. Zero Discrimination is observed on?
Ans: 1st March
15. United Nations World Wildlife Day 2019 with the theme “ life below water: for people and planet” is celebrated on?
Ans: 3rd march.
16. The Chairman of the National Commission for Backward Classes, according to 102 amendment act, has been appointed as?
Ans: Bhagwan Lal Sahni.
17. Most Polluted City in the world according to environment NGO Greenpeace India is.
18. India has collaborated with Bhutan, Nepal, Indonesia, and Malaysia to
Ans: increase the population of three species of Asian rhinos.
19. Rajnath Singh inaugurated BOLD-QIT (Border Electronically Dominated QRT Inception) in
Ans: Indo-Bangladesh border in Dhubri, Assam.
20. the youngest self- made billionaire of all time according to Forbes magazine is
Ans: Kylie Jenner.
21. The cleanest city in India according to the recent survey is
Ans: Indore, Madya Pradesh.
22. The Pritzker Prize has been won by
Ans: Japanese architect Arata Isozaki.
23. Which state in India has launched “ hi-tech integrated command and control center “ for better traffic experience?
Ans: Chattisgarh( in Raipur)
24. Janaushadhi Diwas was celebrated on
Ans: 7th march.
25. Amit Kumar Mohanty has been appointed as the Director of
Ans: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
Current Affairs are one of the most important aspects which you must have to cover for successfully cracking a competitive examination. Current affairs hold a major amount of marks and it becomes necessary for you to look at the current affairs before appearing the exam. This is what that brought us to bring this series only for you as it is going to help you to deal with all the major current affairs.
Here, we provided you the latest Current Affairs in May 2019. If you have any questions or query or any other information related to this article, you can let us know by dropping a message through the comment box below. We wait for the feedback and suggestions from everyone reading this article.